Sunday, November 16, 2014

Halloween Papercrafting



I'm still working on my pre-Halloween catch-up for my projects... and here's one of them:

In order to add a little Halloween flair to my salon picture-frame wall, I needed a few cool and appropriately themed images.  I filled some of the frames with creepy art that I love, but the rest I filled with some fun paper art that I...MADE MYSELF!  Some were free-handed (Frankenstein), others are from direct patterns for paper-crafting (the rats and the cat), and one was from a pumpkin carving pattern (the wolf howling).  All in all a very satisfying afternoon of work.

Oh!  A tip for doing this sort of papercrafting: Find small scissors.  I actually bought a nail set at the dollar store that included a small set of straight scissors and they worked perfectly for this sort of thing.  






No comments:

Post a Comment